Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas in New York

I wandered around midtown for a few hours tonight doing a little shooting. Boy was it frigid. Of course I never do that well with the cold under the best of circumstances. Anyone out there live in a nice warm place and want a photographer this winter?

Anyway, midtown was bustling. Maybe a bit too bustling. The crowds were overwhelming around Rockefeller Center, but once I got out of that madhouse, it was a bit easier to grab some shots.

Anyone see the windows at Bergdorfs this year? Gorgeous!





1 comment:

Maria Costa said...

Those are some amazing Christmas in NYC photos - love it! I try to go to the city every year during the Holidays, but this year it was not possible because of my baby girl, so it was good to see your pictures :)