Monday, June 9, 2008

Dancing at the Crossroads

I'm thrilled to add Dancers Responding to AIDS as a client and have the opportunity to photograph this years performance of Dancing at the Crossroads in Times Square. Twenty one dance troupes performed in the midst of a heat wave and were brilliant. Dancers Responding to AIDS is a program of Broadway Cares, Equity Fights AIDS, and if you'd like to donate to them, head over to their site at http://www.dradance.org.

I love taking pictures of bodies in movement, whether it's my professional dance clients, or wedding guests rocking out on the dance floor.

After a quick initial review of the more than 1500 shots, here are a few of my favorites so far.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Hi Steven,
I am a parent of a dancer of Monroe Dance Company. Thank you for taking such fantastic photos of the Company.I am so glad that Dana is buying the disc.I have never been to "Dancing at the Crossroads", what an amazing event!
I hope that MDC gets invited again next year. Again, thank you.
Jackie Chard