Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Disney Exhaustion




So it's 3 AM, and my body and brain are about 90% numb. Probably not the best time to be writing a blog entry, but there you go. I've been up late working on a big Disney project. For those who don't know me, in addition to being a photographer, I'm also a book designer, and one of my biggest clients is Disney, for whom I design souvenir books for the parks. Ironically, the toughest part of this job is that it makes me desperately want to go to Disney World on vacation. I spend hours in front of my computer staring at pictures of rides and resorts. I really need a vacation.

The pictures I'm posting today are from my most recent trip to Disney World. The top image is from Disney-MGM studios. It's the Christmas lights before being turned on. I love the graphic quality. Like pen and ink drawings in mid air. The second shot is a more traditional shot of Cinderella Castle as seen from the end of Main Street. Not the most unsual shot, but I really like the colors.

No comments: